One of these substances is Apple Cider Vinegar, which should be consumed daily for detoxification, higher energy levels and better absorption of vitamins and minerals. It can also improve your hair and teeth.
Additionally, Apple Cider vinegar is useful around the house as a cleaner and disinfectant. Let’s take a closer look at how you can and should be using this substance daily.
A few of the most prominent properties of Apple Cider Vinegar are acetic acid, potassium, magnesium, probiotics and enzymes. Acetic Acid is particularly valuable as it can kill bad bacteria, which means it acts as a natural antibiotic (reducing illnesses, skin infections and rashes, etc.). Also, Apple Cider Vinegar has polyphenols which research has indicated are essential for fighting off cancers, cardiovascular diseases, osteoporosis, diabetes and neuro-degenerative diseases such as Alzheimer’s.Ways to Use Apple Cider Vinegar:
· Detox your body: Add a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to a glass of water and drink daily to cleanse your body of toxins. It will also improve your digestion, resulting in improved nutritional uptake while reducing gases and indigestion.
· Hypertension: Drinking a glass of water with a tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar can lower both blood pressure and triglyceride levels. It is also able to improve insulin levels in those suffering from Type 2 diabetes.
· Natural Hair Conditioner: Add 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar to an old shampoo bottle and add 1 cup of water. Poor this on your hair after shampooing at least 3 times per week for softer, shinier hair
· Weight Loss: Drink 1 glass of water with 1 tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar daily to improve digestion. The high amount of Vitamin B6 helps our body to rid itself of fats ingested when eating. It can also help keep energy levels high while fasting.
· Acne: Mix one tablespoon of Apple Coder Vinegar with two tablespoons of filtered water. Using a cotton swab, rub the mixture on acne infected areas and allow it to sit for 10 minutes. The rinse with fresh water. Do this up to three times per day for best results.
As you can see, there are many beneficial uses for Apple Cider Vinegar. Best of all it is cheap! Make sure to purchase organic, unfiltered Apple Cider Vinegar for best results and to avoid man made toxins.